Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wednesday 25 July 2007 and Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday 25 July 2007 = Then

I am three weeks in hospital today. I am not feeling sick – I guess being back on the anti-sickness drug is helping me. I had a bath all by myself today and flooded the room.

I feel I am turning a corner on the road to recovery and it is a truly wonderful feeling. I haven’t seen myself in a proper mirror for a long time so I have no idea what I look like. I have seen my eyes in my small cosmetic mirror. They are still pretty bad.

I still wasn't able for any food today. I am drinking a bit more and keeping it in so they have taken me off the drip as I am starting to retain fluid.

I have told Bryan he has to have a day free of the hospital. He has finally agreed and is taking tomorrow night off. I am drifing in and out of sleep all the time during the day. I am exhausted even though all I do all day is lie on the bed. I start watching an episode of something on the TV and fall asleep. I have missed loads of episodes of Murder She Wrote so I have no idea who has done all those murders!!!!!! Anyone??

I entered the Club Source Competition today by post. I submitted two new flavours so I will wait and see if they ever end up in the shops.

Wednesday 25 July 2012 = Now

I am laughing reading back about the Club Source competition. Even when I was really ill, I was still up to all sorts, albeit somewhat restricted by a hospital bed and no WIFI!

I don't think I won the Club Source competition as I do not remember seeing any of the flavours I created on the shelves - back to the drawing board. Perhaps I am not meant to be an inventor of drinks!

Busy day in work and just a few days to go until holidays 2012. Can't wait. We have loads planned but all at home this year. No Roma for us this year.

B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment