Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday 24 July 2007 and Tuesday 24 July 2012


Tuesday 24 July 2007 = THEN

I puked early this morning.

I have been put back on one of the anti sickness drugs as maybe I came off things too rapidly. Hopefully the anti sickness drug will help. 

I had an okay day without anymore vomiting. It's hilarious really that I measure the success of my days by the number of vomiting I am doing! Not! 

I haven’t eaten now for 20 days. They are looking after me with food through a drip and I am not wanting for any vitamins etc 

Breakthrough though - I am finally able to allow some liquid, some of the drinks into my tummy. Slowly, slowly.

My latest craving is Apple flavoured Capri Sun. I was trying to text sis to tell her what to get me when she was on the drinks aisle in Tescos but I kept drifing off. 

She arrived with a delivery of a few boxes of Capri sun. I could open a shop at this stage with the range of drinks that I have.

Bryan was up. I keep telling him not to come every day as it must be killing him. He is working and doing stuff at the house and the he is up and down from Newbridge to Tallaght.

I really miss Cathal. I haven’t seen him for 20 days. Will he even remember me? Emma recorded some video of me talking on her mobile phone and she took some pics when she was in. When she showed him the pics he said 'Make her Talk'. He comes on the phone to me and says: "Mammy do you not want to come home to me?" My heart is breaking. 

I ate two teaspoons of natural youhurt but they made me sick.

I am officially sick of being sick! 

Tuesday 24 July 2012 = NOW

Cathal has learned off my mobile number and he rings me now every few minutes. He is still asking me when I am coming home from work! LOL!

They are getting very self sufficient now. It's great to have had so many birthdays. Back then I was hoping to make it to his 3rd birthday......

I have a lot to be thankful for.......

I am a lucky girl........

B


2 comments:

  1. I hadn't realised it was your blog Brenda, while reading it. I do hope on the 24th July 2017 that you have great health and that Cathal will be still phoning you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is mine - thanks for your wish for me for 2017. I really hope so too xx

    ReplyDelete