Monday, July 23, 2012

Thursday 12 July 2007 and Thursday 12 July 2012


Thursday 12 July 2007 = THEN 

Had long chat with my haematological consultant today and she told me that she admires my spirit. It’s a bit of a comfort but I feel like I am in hell right now. All I want is the vomiting and nausea to stop. They are trying everything to make it stop but it just won’t.

Really bad at 6.00am
Really really really bad at 10.00pm 

Thursday 12 July 2012 = NOW

Woke up in Germany after the best night's sleep ever. It was a combination of the remote control black out blinds in the room and the fact that I was on the go for two full days without sleep. Felt refreshed and ready for my meeting.

Jarred my back at the gym last week and may have done something. Flying does not agree with me either as my hands and feet are numb today - that is the neuropathy or nerve damage from the thalidomide that I had to take for nearly two years. But it worked, as I am still here.

Busy day. Lovely company and great food. Fantastic to be well enough to savour and enjoy it all.

Onwards and upwards.

B xx


No comments:

Post a Comment