Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Monday 23 July 2007 and Monday 23 July 2012


Monday 23 July 2007 = THEN 

I had my first normal sleep last night. I also had another night without vomiting. I am hopingto be allowed down to the shop by myself today.

Maguire Ward is becoming a real second home for me. The staff are amazing here. Nurse Eimear is just incredible. 

I have a list of questions ready for my registrars when they come to see me:

At what point will you consider letting me home?
Do I have to be able to swallow tablets and eat before you will let me home?
What level do my blood counts have to be at before I can leave?
Can I do anything to expedite the process that will see me going home?

Lot of questions! 

I am disappointed that I vomited late this evening. I thought I was done with the vomiting but I guess not. It’s hard not to feel downcast.

Monday 23 July 2012 = NOW

Booked my annual leave off from work today - starting it on August 1. I can't wait. I can plan something and head off here, there and everywhere! Well within reason as we are having a staycation.

Raining.

I don't care. I will just enjoy being .....

B

No comments:

Post a Comment