Monday, July 23, 2012

Thursday 19 July 2007 and Thursday 19 July 2012


Thursday 19 July 2007 = THEN
       
I am definitely starting to feel better but the tiredness – the exhaustion is like nothing I have even felt before in my life. 

I can’t sleep properly. I long for my own bed. My eyes are worse – I am black and blue and green and yellow. I don’t have dark circles under my eyes, I have these massive bruises. The bleeding has happened because of the low platelet count. I am also haemmoraging from my womb also because of the low blood counts.

My latest craving is for the drink appeltiser. It’s very hard to get but C came through and brought me up several small bottles which are stored in my fridge. I fell asleep while talking to her. When I woke up she was gone and the rest of the afternoon is a bit of a blur really. It's that drug they have me on - I keep losing time and I wrote some very odd stuff earlier in my notebook - something about Harry Potter......... Nurse!!!!!!

Thursday 19 July 2012 = NOW 

Some of the entries I have read back on are so bizzarre, that they do not sound like me at all. I guess it was the drugs and medication they had me on - that is my excuse and I am sticking to it. 

There were times back then, when things were so absurd, that if I didn't laugh, I would have spent my time crying. So I laughed....... Some days what went on in the room was like an episode of Little Britain........ you do not need any more details !!!!

Thank God I am here at this stage now.

Thank God I am well..........

No smart comments please LOL

B xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment